Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:11:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Christopher Joyner <chris27wjoyner@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem in FreeBSD 7.x, in Xorg switching consoles.

When I switch from my Xorg running KDE, for some reason it pushes a string as keypresses to the KDE.  I do not know if it's on return, or on exit.

Here is my setup!
On tty3 is my Xorg KDE desktop.  On tty8 is a getty login.
I use alt+ctrl+f8 to enter the login screen on tty8.
I then switch back by using alt+ctrl+f3, and enter the KDE desktop.

But then for some reason something crazy happens.  If i was using the konqueror web browser, the address would get replaced and it would go to a bogus website.

So I decided to put up a blank text pad in kedit to see what happens.
What I get is a url string is pushed to the pad.
I believe this happens when coming back to the Desktop KDE.

In Love in Jesus Christ, Or Lord and Savior.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
--John 3:16