Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:17:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NAI Labs Announces DARPA-Funded FreeBSD Security Initiative

Thanks--we worked pretty hard over the past nine to twelve months to make
this happen, and hopefully we'll get a lot out of it (as well as
encouraging future investment in FreeBSD by DoD and other possible
sponsors).  Oh, and we're hiring, so if you know anyone interested in
doing open source (and more specifically, FreeBSD) operating system
security work, have them drop me a resume at rwatson@tislabs.com.