Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Ray Chin-A-Young <merc@iprg.nokia.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Ray Chin-A-Young wrote:

> Where can I find info on how to create boot/root disks?  In particular
> root disks as I'd like to create a filesystem that I can put on a floppy
> and boot from a floppy disk.  For linux there is a good page on it at:

This is on the website in either the FAQ or the handbook.

The term "root disc" doesn't mean anything to me.

FreeBSD already makes boot discs for you. Just the same, the
instructions to make your own custom boot disc are on the website.

Have fun,	 | Stop warning me about the latest virus. Learn more...
Jason Wells	 | http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html