Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:20:30 -0400
From:      Jake Burkholder <jake@locore.ca>
To:        Emanuel Haupt <haupt@into.ch>
Cc:        sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fbsd on sparc64

Apparently, On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 07:35:09PM +0200,
	Emanuel Haupt said words to the effect of;

> i would like to make you a sun netra t1 105 available for development.
> the machine won't be used (by my company) for about the next 6 months
> (maybe even longer). the netra is connected with a terminal server
> (serial cable) which has access to a 1MBit DSL modem.
>
> is anybody interessted to make this platform supported by freebsd?

Thanks!

As far as I know we already support this machine pretty well, at least
one developer has one and has been using it for a while.  However, if
you can set it up with direct network access and don't mind committers
having accounts on it, we can always use more machines for people to
test stuff on.

Jake