Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 01:25:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEAR YE! HEAR YE! New Kerberos!

Hi Mark Murray;  On 29-Sep-97 you wrote:
>  Simon Shapiro wrote:
> > Now a question:  How do I stay current with it?  It does not seem to be
> > present on cvsup.freebsd.org.
>
>  Please look at the various options in share/examples/cvsup etc. There
>  are some sample supfiles and configs for cvsup, ctm and so on. If you
>  are not in the USA, you should get your stuff from
>  cvsup.internat.freebsd.org, ftp.internat.freebsd.org. If you are in
>  USA, any cvsup server or ftp mirror should be able to help.

Thanx, but this is not what I meant to ask.  For cvsup, what is the sup
collection label?  I already am getting src-all and src-eBones.  Your new
stuff is in src/crypt, and there is no such collection.

So, if you were to cvsup Kerberos4 from FreeBSD, what sup entry would you
use?

Thanx for your help.

---

Sincerely Yours,

Simon Shapiro                                                 Atlas Telecom
Senior Architect         14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 130 Beaverton OR 97005
Shimon@i-Connect.Net                                  Voice:   503.799.2313