Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Andrew N. Edmond (Nero)" <prez@flyingcroc.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   amd for automounting user homes...

I'm trying to setup AMD for automounting user home directories.  I have an
NFS server on my users home directory box, and exports is setup
appropriately to export /usr/home.

However, I can't see a way to export /usr/home/ if /usr is a single
partition - seems that NFS on FreeBSD loves exporting the whole partition
but not a subdirectory.

In any case, all I'm looking for is sample amd.conf and amd.MAPNAME, and
/etc/exports for the server configuration files for exporting user home
directories , if any one can send those along to me, I'd appreciate it!

.. andy