Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:21:10 -0500
From:      Jason Andresen <jandrese@mitre.org>
To:        "Vladimir G. Drobyshevsky" <vlad@telecom.ural.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TVtuner viewer programs - is there exist?

"Vladimir G. Drobyshevsky" wrote:

>   And, for the third, is there only one TVtuner program (fxtv) for
>   FBSD? I have problem with it on my system - when I enable DGA
>   extention, framerate looks fine on my screen, by time-to-time
>   artefacts like frezed semi-transparent previouse picture on current
>   video is found. When I disable that extension - all looks good,
>   but every 2-5 seconds all image is freeze for little time periods.
>   I run it on XFree 4.2.0, and have Pinnacle PC\TV Studio card with
>   Phillips PAL\Secam tuner.

There's xawtv, but I've never been able to get it working properly
with my card.  I'm also not sure it would help, since you seem to
have more fundimental problems (hardware problems).

--
  \  |_ _|__ __|_ \ __| Jason Andresen        jandrese@mitre.org
 |\/ |  |    |    / _|  Network and Distributed Systems Engineer