Date:      Wed, 05 May 2004 23:25:35 -0400
From:      "R. M. Los" <Ralph@boundariez.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installing portaudit from ports

Hi,
	I'm trying to install portaudit from ports, but get this error:

Dependency error: this port wants the OpenSSL library from the FreeBSD
base system. You can't build against it, while a newer
version is installed by a port.
Please deinstall the port or undefine WITH_OPENSSL_BASE.

 Since I obviously don't want to do the first option, how would I go
about doing the 2nd option?  Where do you undefine "WITH_OPENSSL_BASE"??

Thanks,
--
Mr. R M Los - Information Security Consultant
Ralph (at) boundariez (dot) com