Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 2015 11:38:30 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: net/mediatomb maintainer timeout

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 12:31 AM, Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > Could a committer take a look at bug 202467?
>
> I tried to build mediatomb with the patch on 11-amd64 and it fails here:
>
> --- libmediatomb_a-timer.o ---
> ../src/timer.cc:40:1: error: explicit specialization of 'mutex' after
> instantiation
> SINGLETON_MUTEX(Timer, true);
> ^
> ../src/singleton.h:112:89: note: expanded from macro 'SINGLETON_MUTEX'
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> --
> pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         5 years to
> go !

Ouch! This does not show up on amd64 10-STABLE (r287416), so this looks
like it is due to a change in HEAD.

I really miss redports right now. I used to build ports on all supported
versions plus HEAD there. Since I am not currently running HEAD on my
laptop, I have only tested on 10-STABLE. I'll try poking around that the
changes to the timer stuff in HEAD and probably ask about it on current@.
If I have time, I'll put HEAD on a USB drive and see if I can figure
anything out.

Sorry about this one. I hate to waste people's time.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com