Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:35:16 -0500
From:      "JoeB" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Scott Mitchell" <scott.mitchell@mail.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Matthew Seaman" <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Subject:   RE: /usr/src/UPDATING - Solution

Matthew

Thank you for the last bit of info. Yes what I wanted is available
at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/UPDATING but the missing
key
was that one has to scroll to the bottom of the UPDATING file to
find the
selection options.  This must be an programming error by who ever
coded that
web page. The selections options should be at the top of the screen
display
not at the bottom where most people will never find it.

Thanks again to all that replied to my question
Joe