Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:40:31 -0700
From:      "David Wiebe" <dwiebe2@telus.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Texas Instruments Laptop

Hi,=20

I am trying to install freebsd from a cdrom onto my Texas Instruments =
Laptop Model Extensa 650 CD. It has a 133Mhz processor(intel), a 5Gbyte =
HD and 32 Megs Ram.

The problem I run into is that when booting from the CDROM, after going =
past the page where it asks you if you want to continue with the =
installation(Sorry I forget the name of that page, it only has three =
options and to install you need to press q or enter) it reboots.

I dont know how not to get it to reboot so I am asking if there is =
anyone who might know how to get past this problem.

Thanks

David

PS. Its free bsd version 4.6(I know its a bit older but still, it should =
work right?)