Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:38:05 -0500
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        freebsd-vuxml@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Do you respect the date_modified field?

On 17 Dec 2004 at 14:01, Dan Langille wrote:

> On 17 Dec 2004 at 19:50, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
>
> > I almost always check my entries on FreshPorts after commit as an
> > extra check that I havn't made any mistakes in the committed entry...
>
> Is there something I could provide on FreshPorts webpage would make
> that check easier?  I'm thinking of something similar to (for
> example) http://www.vuxml.org/freebsd/d47e9d19-5016-11d9-9b5f-
> 0050569f0001.html

Perhaps this very ugly page will help:

http://beta.freshports.org/vuxml.php?vuln=d47e9d19-5016-11d9-9b5f-
0050569f0001

Put any vid you like in there.  Notice that there are links to
packages that FreshPorts finds (e.g. php4), but not to those it does
not recognize (e.g. php4-dtc).

Yes, it's ugly.  Damn ugly.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/