Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:37:04 +0200
From:      Martin Tournoij <carpetsmoker@rwxrwxrwx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        unga888@yahoo.com
Subject:   Re: PR - Incorrect confirmation code

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 11:17:01PM -0700, Unga wrote:
> [...]

There is a PR for this:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=www/99305

August 2006 ... Doesn't seem to be very high priority.

You may want to attempt to get the webmaster's attention by sending your
previous email to www@.
I would fix it myself but I'm not really familiar with perl (And even less
familiar with using perl for webpages) and don't have the time to learn/get
familiar...

--
Martin Tournoij
carpetsmoker@rwxrwxrwx.net
http://www.daemonforums.org

QOTD:
A furore Normanorum libera nos, O Domine!