Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:58:08 -0400
From:      "Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe" <mitayai@bricsnet.com>
To:        "Tom Parquette" <tparquet@twcny.rr.com>, "Vinesh Christopher" <vineshc@ami.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: mkdir: build: File exists

btw, as an aside... to fix your date, use something like...

root# ntpdate time.nist.gov

i update a central server via xntpd once every hour, then use ntpdate from
all the servers across my international company every hour from it. If we
dodn;t do this, scarey things happen to our distributed coding environment.
(we use rcs, cvs, and cvsup for some of our internal source code!)