Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:05:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Neal Westfall <nwestfal@Vorlon.odc.net>
To:        Ken Draper <robokrikit@mminternet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linksys LNE100TX EtherFast 10/100 LAN Card

This card is supported by the pn driver, it is in current,
for 2.2.X, see http://www.freebsd.org/~wpaul/PNIC/

--
Neal Westfall  mailto:nwestfal@odc.net  http://www.odc.net/~nwestfal/
FreeBSD: The Power To Serve!		http://www.freebsd.org/

  $Id: dot.signature,v 1.2 1998/12/30 08:23:13 nwestfal Exp nwestfal $