Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:07:24 +0200
From:      thrawn@linux.nu
To:        Gautham Ganapathy <gauthamg123list@myrealbox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TV-Card problem with sound

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

Well I have dsp0 and tuner0 and mixer0. But when I rm tuner0 in /dev and run MAKEDEV tuner0 i the this error:

thrawn/dev# sh MAKEDEV tuner0                                           10:03AM
[: er0: bad number
thrawn/dev#

But I have cat MAKEDEV | grep tuner and a ls -l tuner0 shows:

crw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   92,  16 Jun 25 09:42 tuner0

So I can make the device myself but I can not run the MAKEDEV? What is your value of tuner0? Or have I missunderstand it, that tuner0 is sopose to be a link or something?

Mvh Mattias Björk