Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:13:54 -0400
From:      "Jim Stapleton" <stapleton.41@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wanted: Flash player for <browser_of_choice>....

> I'm not a lawyer either, but frankly I think their EULA is unenforceable
> and their attitude ought to cost them customers.

This isn't the most abusive thing they've done to date, not even
close, and people still use their software (unfortunately), I doubt
it'll change much...

Overall, their platform concepts aren't excessively bad (for the most
part), but as far as the implementation goes, I'd rather stick to
something 3rd party...