Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:30:09 +0900 (JST)
From:      Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        Matthew.Alton@anheuser-busch.com, FreeBSD-fs@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD Hackers <Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, Scott.Smallie@anheuser-busch.com
Subject:   Re: Stackable filesystems and SunOS 4.1.1

Terry,

You're missing the point.  The original proposal was for a non-stacked
userland fs development environment where everything was to implemented
from scratch so that it could be made as portable as possible.

Is this ...

1) easy
2) less easy

... compared to the approach you used at your previous employer.  ;-)

Regards,

Mike Hancock

--
michaelh@cet.co.jp                                http://www.cet.co.jp
CET Inc., Daiichi Kasuya BLDG 8F, 2-5-12 Higashi Shinbashi, Minato-ku,