Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 1998 00:17:15 -0500
From:      Drifter <drifter@stratos.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mounting as non-root

	I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question about
mounting disk devices as a non-root user. I guess the short of it is, it
isn't possible unless I am willing to write a setuid program in C or
perl.
	I got some example scripts which I will be working on as soon as
I get the time. Thanks for your responses.

	-Drifter.
--
drifter@stratos.nospam.net (remove nospam to send)
     "Ever notice that in every commercial about the Internet, advertising