Date:      Sun, 04 Feb 2001 12:48:52 -0600
From:      Patrick Hartling <patrick@137.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which XFree86 4 port to use?

Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> wrote:

} On Sat, Feb 03, 2001 at 06:25:51PM -0600, Patrick Hartling wrote:
}
} > So my question is really this: should I build 4.0.2 from XFree86-4 or
} > just continue to be patient waiting for the modularized version to be
} > upgraded?  It doesn't matter either way to me, but I want to be sure to
} > use the one that will get along with all the other X11 ports.  Thanks.
}
} Well, presumably the modular one will be upgraded at some point, so
} it's up to you whether or not you can wait. :-)

I guess I'll just keep on waiting.  :)  I'm a pretty patient person, and
the modular one has worked very well so far.  I'd hate to switch over and
get worse results.

 -Patrick

Patrick L. Hartling			| Research Assistant, VRAC
patrick@137.org				| 2624 Howe Hall -- (515)294-4916
http://www.137.org/patrick/		| http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/