Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:47:52 +0200
From:      Dick Hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   aterm and us_intl (or xmodmap)

I'm desparate. Or, almost..

I always uses xterms under X, but recently I changed my default terms to
aterm (transparant, pixmaps backgrounds..).

Xterm, rxvt: they use my us_intl keyboard perfectly, but somehow when I
use aterm *under_freebsd* things change! My <del> key becomes a normal
<backspace>, my high-ascii can't be used!. It's all 'e all of a sudden.
This happens only under aterm for FreeBSD. My Debian/Woody w/ aterm
keeps working like it should.

Does anybody has any idea how this is possible and where to look for the
solution. I very much would want to keep using aterm. I love this
terminal, except for this strange behaviour.

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.10 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)