Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2000 12:10:39 -0500
From:      Matt Schatz <mschatz@rackspace.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   partnership

--=====================_17894803==_.ALT

My name is Matt Schatz from Rackspace.com.  We offer customized dedicated
servers and include FreeBSD as a platform option on our
servers.  Rackspace.com is now offering distributorships.  Simply this
means that FreeBSD.Org would offer Rackspace.com as a web hosting solution
for clients.  In return Rackspace.com will pay FreeBSD.Org a monthly
recurring distributor fee based upon monthly revenue.  This service does
not cost any money and is only set up to increase revenue for both
companies.  Please email or call to talk about this opportunity.  Thanks
for your time

Matt

Matt Schatz
Account Executive
800-961-2888
mschatz@rackspace.com
www.rackspace.com

--=====================_17894803==_.ALT

My name is Matt Schatz from
customized dedicated servers and include FreeBSD as a platform option on
now offering distributorships.&nbsp; Simply this means that FreeBSD.Org
hosting solution for clients.&nbsp; In return
monthly recurring distributor fee based upon monthly revenue.&nbsp; This
service does not cost any money and is only set up to increase revenue
for both companies.&nbsp; Please email or call to talk about this
opportunity.&nbsp; Thanks for your time<br>
Matt<br>
Matt Schatz<br>
Account Executive<br>
800-961-2888<br>