Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:07:20 -0500
From:      "Henning, Brian" <brian.henning@navitaire.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   apply patches

Hello-
I was reading on a website how to add emulate scsi or atapi. They want me to
do some patches to my system but, they failed to leave any istructions on
howto do it. There are a couple of diff files that they point to. That is
all I have. Can anyone get me started? I don't know what to do with these
diff files. Is there documentation out there on how to do patches?

thanks,
brian

example:
atapicam-20020424.diff