Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:53:16 +0200
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 port does not compile in -current and other issues

I tried to build XFree86 from ports since somehow I had no X11
on my server machine - maybe I initially installed a system w/o X11.

Now I want to install X and thought I just install /usr/ports/x11/XFree86.

But compilation failed somewhere  in wrapper.c, security/pam_misc.h not found.

I cvsuped all, built world, kernel, resupped ports tree, same failure.

Then I installed XFree86-4. That built but I get a core dump
when doing a XFree86 -configure.

My card is a GeForce2 MX400 64MB.

Anyone having an XF86Config for me?

Do I need the NVIDIA kernel module?