Date:      Wed, 08 Nov 2000 10:53:24 -0800
From:      Kelsey Cummings <kgc@sonic.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, scottm@cs.ucla.edu
Subject:   Re: KDE2 konsole prolems

Mark Rowlands wrote:

> On Wednesday 08 November 2000 01:28, Kelsey Cummings wrote:
> > I've been having some troubles with KDE2 since I upgraded to the stable
> > release out of the ports tree.  It's alot better overall, but:

<snip>

> see http://bugs.kde.org/db/pa/lkonsole.html

Interesting, however, upon investigating my /dev tree and kernel, I
don't believe I have any 'NULL' devices.  Although I do see a freeBSD
user complaining of the same problem.

Thanks for the nudge in that direction though.

Scott- perhaps you were able to resolve the konsole SIGABRT problem
since you reported it to kde?

Thanks for everyone's help.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc@sonic.net         sonic.net
System Administrator                    300 B Street, Ste 101