Date:      Thu, 02 Dec 1999 10:44:54 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        "Efren Teutle X." <teutle@comesa.net.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help me.

On Wed, 01 Dec 1999 15:18:36 GMT, "Efren Teutle X." wrote:

>         I am installing a Digiboard AccelePort 16em-PCI DB25 multiport
> serial card on FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE.

Did you see this in LINT?

	# dgb: Digiboard PC/Xi and PC/Xe series driver (ALPHA QUALITY!)
	# dgm: Digiboard PC/Xem driver

Might be worth playing around with.  See the dgb(4) manual page for
details.

Note that I haven't played around with this myself.  You may want to
hunt the archives.

Ciao,
Sheldon.