Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:26:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dev Chanchani <dev@wopr.inetu.net>
To:        Dan Roberts <droberts@gwis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using alternate mail server for virtual hosts

There is a flag for mail.local to check if the
mailbox name is valid before attempting delivery.

man mail.local and check the flag. You probably
want to play with that option.

Dev Chanchani - INetU, Inc.(tm) - http://www.INetU.net
 Electronic commerce - Web development - Web hosting
        dev@INetU.net - Phone: (610) 266-7441