Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:16:51 +1100 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   more info on Diskless problem

I've got some more info regarding my problems with
FreeBSD diskless booting.  I've sent a few messages
lately so if you need to find some more info look at
the mailing list archives here and you should be able
to see my messages:

http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/freebsd-questions.html

Anyway, on the console of the NFS/DHCP server machine
(also FreeBSD 4.1R) I get the following message appear
3 times with exactly the same timestamp:

tftpd[268]: read: connection refused

I have also confirmed that the diskless machine is
receiving an IP address, it's getting address
192.168.0.12 and is pingable on the network.
I have also run nfsstat and here is the result:

Client Info:
Rpc Counts:
  Getattr   Setattr    Lookup  Readlink      Read
Write    Create    Remove
        0         0         0         0         0
   0         0         0
   Rename      Link   Symlink     Mkdir     Rmdir
Readdir  RdirPlus    Access
        0         0         0         0         0
   0         0         0
    Mknod    Fsstat    Fsinfo  PathConf    Commit
GLease    Vacate     Evict
        0         0         0         0         0
   0         0         0
Rpc Info:
 TimedOut   Invalid X Replies   Retries  Requests
        0         0         0         0         0
Cache Info:
Attr Hits    Misses Lkup Hits    Misses BioR Hits
Misses BioW Hits    Misses
        0         0         0         0         0
   0         0         0
BioRLHits    Misses BioD Hits    Misses DirE Hits
Misses
        0         0         0         0         0
   0

Server Info:
  Getattr   Setattr    Lookup  Readlink      Read
Write    Create    Remove
        0         0       135         0        52
   0         0         0
   Rename      Link   Symlink     Mkdir     Rmdir
Readdir  RdirPlus    Access
        0         0         0         0         0
   0         0        14
    Mknod    Fsstat    Fsinfo  PathConf    Commit
GLease    Vacate     Evict
        0         0         2         0         0
   0         0         0
Server Ret-Failed
              121
Server Faults