Date:      Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:40:29 +0100
From:      Andrea Campi <andrea@webcom.it>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems building GENERIC with DP2 on ThinkPad 600E

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 09:41:57AM -0800, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> I have been trying to install DP2 on my old ThinkPad 600E. It almost
> works, but I can't build a new kernel.  I'd like to build a custom kernel,
> but don't seem to be able to do so.

You might want to check with the ACPI mailing list; I've been running -CURRENT
with ACPI for a very long time with zero problems on my ThinkPad 570E which
AFAIK is very similar to what you have.

Bye,
	Andrea

--
   If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
                ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.