Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2000 22:31:31 +0100
From:      "Morten Seeberg" <morten@seeberg.dk>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   LDAP/IMAP

If I start using subj, so that my mail is online on my server instead on my
laptop, I wount be able to work on my mails when Im not online, is there any
place to sort my mails in folders on my server, and then syncronise with my
laptop both ways??

Fx if read and answer mails while being offline on my laptop, and at the
same time new mails arrive in my inbox on my LDAP/IMAP server, is there any
software/mail client that supports the ability to then syncronize my to
mailboxes at that point?