Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 1996 21:20:47 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   SNAP CDROM -> CURRENT via CTM?

Hello All

Would anyone be interested in a CTM delta that is a diff between
the recently released (23 March) SNAP CDROM and CURRENT for cvs-cur?
It would probably make a good starting point for anyone wanting to
get going on CTM, or it could allow you to trash your collection
of CTM deltas, and use the CDROM + this as your ultimate backup...

I have just got a script going that will do this, and am testing it
at the moment. If it works, I will generate a diff for cvs-cur.1900
when I am up to that level myself (in +- 12 hours?)

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grondar.za for PGP key