Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 02:02:48 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Scott Worthington <worsco@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adaptec 1460C and 3.3-STABLE support yet?

In message <380F895A.AB45F577@mindspring.com> Scott Worthington writes:
: Oh boo.  I just realized that support for the Adaptec 1460C for
: FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE does not exist yet.

Luoqi Chen just committed aic for -current and -stable.

: It would be nice to have SCSI support on my laptop again. And I
: know others would like it too.
:
: Anyone?

Should be easy to add a newbus pccard attachment given my experimental
changes announced here earlier.  Or a pccard attachment in -stable.
You may even be able to steal 90% of it from the old aic driver, and
it isn't large to begin with.

Warner