Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 20:02:43 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail and backups

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:01:55 -0800
Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:

> cfowler> Is there a way to configure sendmail on my 4.7 system to keep a backup
> cfowler> of all mail going out?
>
> http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section4.html#4.20

What about http://www.geocities.com/sbmilbur/sendmail/ (overlooking the
fact that there's one character which has to get deleted and one
character to get added to have a working sendmail 8.1[12].x)? I used it
on request of a client (yes, he consulted a lawyer first and did all
the necessary legal work) just last week, and it seems to work just
fine.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
         The computer revolution is over. The computers won.