Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:33:17 -0700
From:      "Charles Burns" <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>
To:        anonymous@datawest.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: book suggestions

Bash customization (if you mean the prompt):
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Bash-Prompt-HOWTO/index.html

Common administration tasks:
FreeBSD handbook
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

As far as physical books, "The FreeBSD Corporate Networker's Guide" is
fairly useful; "The Complete FreeBSD" is very good but getting a bit long in
the tooth. There are other books that I am sure are good, but I haven't
looked at them. You can find both of these at the FreeBSD mall:
http://store.yahoo.com/bsdmall/index.html