Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 23:48:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Can't run Winfz (part 2)

	2 helpful people sugested that I need to run brandelf on the Wingz
	binary. Unfortunately that doesn't solve the problem.

	Here is what "file" has to say about the binary.

	/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/Wingz/bin/Wingz: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel
	80386, version 1 (Linux)

	I did not find anything in the kernel config file to turn on ELF
	support. Should it be there ?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems