Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:11:56 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   PR search engine

So, I got an email from someone asking about being sponsored for a
commit bit.  I went to check his PR record, and found none.  His
response boiled down to "That's odd, here are several I submitted."

If I search all closed PRs for on originator of
"mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org", I see there are no hits there.  That's
quite odd; presumably, Bruce made the mark of the Beastie on my
forehead for *some* reason.

Anyone know why the PR search engine seems to be broken?  The
following link used to return a reasonable list, and no longer does.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?category=docs&severity=&priority=&class=&state=&sort=none&text=&responsible=&multitext=&originator=mwlucas%40blackhelicopters.org&closedtoo=on&release=

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org