Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 1997 15:10:55 -0700
From:      "Mitch James" <mitch@hardware.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FWTK, IPFW,or Socks

Hi All,
I have one static IP and a private network connected through my FreeBSD
system.  Using C Mott's version of PPP for NAT right now.  I want to
be able to have http requests on port 80 to be forwarded to one of
the machines using the 192.168.x.x addresses.  If I understand from
earlier disscussions, I can do this by using one of three processes.
FWTK, IPFW or Socks.  My question is which in your opinion would be
best to use?  Which would offer the most flexibilty/less hastle, for
future changes with my network?  Thank you in advance.
Cheers,
mitch
 Mitch James               Living Near Latte' Land
 mitch@hardware.com      James Lumber & Ace Hardware
 www.hardware.com      www.hardware.com/complist.html