Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 2004 20:14:31 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Matteo Riondato <rionda@gufi.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/75422: [patch] syntax mistakes and obscurity in firewall chapter

On 2004-12-26 16:30, Matteo Riondato <rionda@gufi.org> wrote:
> Matteo Riondato <rionda@gufi.org> wrote:
> >Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> >> changed.  Could you please update the patch to only include content
> >> changes?
>
> Uh. Some problems with the patch I attached. It can be found at
> http://utenti.gufi.org/~rionda/firewall.diff

MIME attachments are 'corrupted' by gnats.  Either post the diff inline
(which has its own problems too, but is at least readable), or post it
online, as you did.

Thanks for taking the time to separate whitespace from content changes.
I had tried at least twice to read the original diff but gave up after a
while, seeing how most of the changes were mixed with wrapping of the
text and other whitespace related stuff :-)

- Giorgos