Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:24:17 -0300 (ART)
From:      Fernando Gleiser <fgleiser@cactus.fi.uba.ar>
To:        Cameron Haegle <chaegle@mediaone.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPTPClient Setup

Please wrap your lines at ~70 chars.

If you use pptpclient, here's what you need to do:

edit /etc/ppp/ppp.conf and add a section (I call it 'pptp', but you can call it
whaterver you like) and configure authname and authkey to fit yours.

Then, all you need to do is

#pptp <ip of your server> pptp &

and thats it. I use it to connect to my DSL modem.

There are some (sparse) docs in /usr/local/share/pptpclient.

			Fer

PD: here's my ppp.conf (authname and authkey changed to protect the inocent)

pptp:
 set log IPCP Chat Phase
 set timeout 0
 set authname myautname