Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:48:46 -0500
From:      Jed Clear <clear@alum.mit.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ghostscript-gnu-7.05_3

I'm having trouble installing the ghostscript port.  It gets to the
sysinstall like configuration screen which doesn't seem to work.

I've tried it with both portinstall and the traditional "cd
/usr/ports/print/ghostscript-gnu ; make".  Both in an xterm and console.

I'm running 4.7-RELEASE-p2 and cvsuped the ports tree on 14 November.

I finally installed it by getting the package manually.

-Jed