Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2007 05:55:01 -0700
From:      "eBay member: dvj@jkao.com" <member@ebay.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   David Jones sent you this eBay item: Palm Treo 650

David Jones  sent you this eBay item.

 Dear friend,
      There must be worthy of spending a few minutes to visit our website  =
www.herebuy365.com to make you get much benefit or profit. We are a large w=
holesale company on internet. All of our products come from original famous=
 manufacturers with complete warranty. the price we can offer you is lower =
than any other retail dealers on Ebay.=20
Please feel free to contact us if any questions, You will get a satisfactor=
y answer.
Contact:
      ----- Email :  herebuy365@hotmail.com-----
     ----- MSN :     herebuy365@hotmail.com-----
      ----- Website : www.herebuy365.com------

Item Name: Palm Treo 650
Current bid: =A350.00 (1 bid) <font face=3D"Arial, Verdana" size=3D"2">
(Approximately=A0US $99.92)=09=09
Shipping: =A33.99
End date: 15-Sep-07 22:19:44 BST

-----------------------------------------------------------------=09
Find out more - View this Item

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D230172139969&ssPageN=
ame=3DADME:B:EF:UK:11

To add to your watch list, click: http://cgi1.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M=
akeTrack&item=3D230172139969&ssPageName=3DADME:B:EF:UK:3
See similar items at: http://search.ebay.co.uk/Palm-Treo-650_W0QQsacatZ3833=
1QQssPageNameZADME-B-EF-UK-4

Details for item number: 230172139969
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D2301721399=
69&ssPageName=3DADME:B:EF:UK:11
e only reason I am selling it is due to having a new works phone on a diffe=
rent network. =20
Ships to: Worldwide
Seller: wingchundynamics(158)
100% Positive Feedback
Member since 14-May-03 in United Kingdom
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:=20
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This email was generated by the sender through the eBay platform because=20
the sender thinks you are likely to be interested in this item. eBay takes=
=20
no liability for the sending of this email and its content. If you did not=
=20
authorize the sender to send you this email, you can report this message=20
as unsolicited (spam) email so that eBay can take appropriate action=20
against the sender. For more information, go to:=20
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html. Please note that it=
=20
may take up to 10 days to process your request.=20

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about=20
eBay's communication policies.=20
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright =A9 2006-2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owner=
s.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc=
.=20
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.