Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:34:06 -0500
From:      "Jason Bigue" <jason@candescent.ca>
To:        "Bill Huey" <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: JBoss on FreeBSD (was "Re: Java for FreeBSD")

> With HotSpot turned on or off ?

Off.

> What kind of things does it do ?

It's a web-based reporting system done w/ servlets.  Does a lot of DB
communication, calculates a variety of stats; loads our machines quite a it.

We've been using FreeBSD for the front end & linux for the back-end (java)
but with what we're seeing now we'll be *upgrading* our machines to FreeBSD
asap.

> Just wait until HotSpot and NIO (in 1.4) is fully working..

Keep up the good work!

J.