Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:00:42 +0900
From:      Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh@gmail.com>
To:        Erik Osterholm <freebsd-lists-erik@erikosterholm.org>, Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, yongari@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD's problems as seen by the BSDForen.de community

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 03:06:55PM -0600, Erik Osterholm wrote:
 > Sorry to cold-CC you on this, yongari--please ignore if this doesn't
 > interest you.

I'm interesting in fixing drivers in tree. txp(4) is one of drivers
that need more attention, I guess. It seems that datasheet for 3Com
Typhoon is not available to developers so fixing may require lots of
time and trial and errors. Unfortunately I don't have that hardware
(I can't find that hardware in local store.) so it would be hard for
me to fix it.
If you can ship the hardware to me, please let me know. I'm somewhat
overloaded so it would take more time than usual...

--
Regards,
Pyun YongHyeon