Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 01:26:14 -0500
From:      "Justin L. Boss" <jlboss@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   changing the password in apache with frontpage

I'm having trouble setting the password in AFP. I'm used:
htpasswd -b /usr/local/www/data/_vti_pvt/service.pwd fpadmin password
and
htpasswd -bm /usr/local/www/data/_vti_pvt/service.pwd fpadmin password

but it is not working. I get the logon but it just keeps telling me that
the password is incorrect.
I even did a:
htpasswd -bp /usr/local/www/data/_vti_pvt/service.pwd fpadmin password
and still no good. Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

Justin