Date:      Mon, 19 May 1997 12:38:24 -0400
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        sec@42.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: why 'toor'?

>>> hmm, I should have known 'joshua' in advace ... silly /me :)
>> Wasn't this just a dummy account anyway?  I remember 386BSD shipping
>> with it (and with dmr and ken), and /usr/games/wargames is just the
>> little silly script we can still find in our sources.
>But, did you look at it ? :-) - did you ever answer "../../../bin/sh"
>to the "Would you like to play a game?" - question ? :)

Perhaps in those days 'wargames' didn't exec any program, but just
used a menu or something.

Happy hacking,
joelh

--
http://www.wp.com/piquan --- Joel Ray Holveck --- joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
All my opinions are my own, not the Free Software Foundation's.

Second law of programming:
Anything that can go wrong wi
sendmail: segmentation violation -- core dumped