Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:10:49 +0100 (CET)
From:      Rasa Karapandza <rasa@phy.bg.ac.yu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ctm via mail NEWBIE

I receive ctm-src current by e-mail, which I retrive using netscape.
I save message as plain text then I try uudecode and I alvays get no begin
line I tryed to edit file but I'm not able to get it work.

please ansver to my e-mail adress to.

Regards,
RasaI receive ctm-src current by e-mail, which I retrive using netscape.