Date:      Sat, 19 Mar 2016 19:48:15 +0000
From:      <ortizkatherinal@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw

Hey there! I am a spiritual soul with an open heart and compassion and read=
y to give it all to my soul mate life partner! Very loving=2C caring =2C st=
raight-forward and self-aware I love beautiful things and architecture. As =
well as nature and animals. I dream to build my own house according to the =
world of feng shui one day. Peaceful and positive environment is very impor=
tant to me. I cannot stand being around drama=2C danger and impulsivity in =
the relationship. I love intelligent and philosophical conversations and I =
do take words seriously. I feel like I am much more mature for my age. Don'=
t judge by the pretty picture. This is just a cover! I think if we are able=
 to build a good base for friendship and there is a sexual chemistry=2C we =
will definitely click! Very intuitive by nature.  I have a high sensitivity=
. Not saying I could read you as a book but I will be able to tell a lot ab=
out you. Let's give it a chance. Let's talk and see where it goes! I am loo=
king for a mature Caucasian man who lives in both material and spiritual wo=
rld=2C successfully doing both. I have a lot to give and a lot to ask for! =
I am serious about my choices and you will be one of the million for me  Yo=
u don't need to complete me but I do need your support and we stay strong t=
ogether. I don't care if you have kids or going through a hell of divorce=
=2C I get it all. I am very realistic and open to this crazy world. I don't=
 care if you are across the world! We will make it possible to meet! All I =
am asking is honesty=2C openness=2C understanding  compassion and ability t=
o discuss any issue without ego and arrogance. That's what makes it beautif=
ul in relationship. I want us to have good friends=2C relatives=2C travel a=
round the world=2C spend cute family weekends together and enjoy this life =
together=2C practice spirituality together and grow together=2C cook health=
y foods together and learn how to be the best for each other!

My profile and photos : http://6opdjecf.zinevich-olyazlk.tumblr.com/

Unsubscribe Unsubscribe

 <-- end mobile menu --> <-- .logo -->ShopHome DecorGemstone BraceletsEarri=
ngsNecklacesProductsBlogContact               <-- .nav-dropdown --><-- .sea=
rch-dropdown -->                        <-- .left-links --> Login<-- Show m=
ini cart if Woocommerce is activated --> Cart / $0.00 <-- cart icon -->    =
                                              0                            =
                     <-- end cart icon -->  <-- Add a spinner before cart a=
jax content is loaded -->No products in the cart. <-- nav-dropdown-innner -=
-><-- .nav-dropdown --><-- .cart-inner --><-- .mini-cart --><-- .header-nav=
 --><-- .right-links --><-- .large-12 --><-- .row --><-- .header --><-- .st=
icky-wrapper --><-- .header-wrapper --> <-- woocommerce message --> A Princ=
ess is more than Just a Dress.by Inner Divinity. Posted on March 17=2C 2016=
<-- .entry-meta --><-- .entry-header -->                                   =
                         17                Mar                    A Princes=
s is more than Just a Dress.
embedded content
The Guardian Princesses=2C the superheroines of a new book series=2C are re=
defining what it means to be a princess.Instead of damsels-in-distress wait=
ing to be saved=2C these culturally-diverse activists promote leadership=2C=
 environmental awareness and healthy living.
Each Guardian Princess is the protector of a different aspect of the enviro=
nment and demonstrates the power of compassion and collective action to mak=
e a difference in her community.
No dream is too big. With your heart in the right place=2C you truly can ma=
ke a difference in your community and make the world a better place for fut=
ure generations.
No fairy tale can be more magical.