Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:47:09 +0100 (BST)
From:      Mark Valentine <mark@thuvia.demon.co.uk>
To:        "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>, bugbusters@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR state revision

> From: "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@FreeBSD.ORG>
> Date: Thu 25 Apr, 2002
> Subject: Re: PR state revision

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 07:11:32PM +0100, Mark Valentine wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > I'm fine with all that except for "patched".  I'm reluctant to add new
> > GNATS states without _very_ good reason, since it plays havoc with
> > existing tools and familiar processes.
>
> Too late. It's a done deal and a change that most everyone felt was
> too long coming.

Well, I'll deal with it if it's done.  I'd still like to catch up on
the reasoning and other previous discussions, though.  Any and all
feedback on what I had to say is welcome - I'd like to figure out
if I can actually do something useful here.

		Cheers,

		Mark.

--
Mark Valentine, Thuvia Labs <mark@thuvia.co.uk>       <http://www.thuvia.co.uk>;
"Tigers will do ANYTHING for a tuna fish sandwich."       Mark Valentine uses