Date:      Thu, 02 Jul 1998 12:42:53 +0900
From:      Tetsuji Rai <tetsuji@MailAndNews.com>
To:        Johann Visagie <wjv@cityip.co.za>
Cc:        Tetsuji Rai <tetsuji@MailAndNews.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: iij-ppp stops suddenly

> I switched to pppd, and had no further problems.
>
> (Remember that pppd uses the ppp network interface, and not tun!)

Thank you for your help.  But I have used pppd before, but this time my
provider uses PAP to authenticate.   Man page is not enough to setup
pppd for PAP authentication.  Another guy gave me a hint, but I'm not sure
it works.
   Thank you for your help.   If you know an example of pppd setting for PAP,
please let me know.

-Tetsuji Rai