Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 1999 01:32:21 -0500
From:      Michael <ocean@visi.com>
To:        GDLG123@cs.com
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i cant get my cd rom to play games

I'm afraid nobody can help unless you give some information.  What have
you tried, and what happens when you try it?  What version FreeBSD are
you running, and what kind of CD-ROM is it?  Did you install using that
CD-ROM? (If yes, there's a big clue telling you that it is possible).
Like I said, more info....